Follow the 3Ws and do your Daily Health Check before leaving your residence hall or coming to campus.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated August 21, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
- Mountaineer Hall photo album
- Maximum Occupancy: 451 residents
- Style: Hotel, Co-Ed by room
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- LEED Gold certification
- Wireless internet access
- Common study room on each floor
- Water bottle filling station
- Student lounge with television
- Laundry facilities
- Multipurpose room
- Vending machines with ID card swipe
- Kitchen facilities with seating area
- Motion-sensitive lighting
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
- Rent a MicroFridge®
- Standard room dimensions: 27'4" x 12'6"
- Personalized heating
- Personalized air conditioning
- 60" adjustable height beds - raise/lower full height or bunk
- Bed risers not allowed
- Private bathroom
- Mirror (inside wardrobe)
- 3-position chair
- Open closets
- Wire shelving (in closets)
- 3-drawer chest
- Vinyl plank flooring