The university remains open and is actively engaged in maintaining the safest possible learning and work environment.
Click here for the latest university COVID-19 updates.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated June 10, 2020 at 8:20 a.m.
Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
- Frank Hall photo album
- Maximum Occupancy: 199 residents
- Style: Traditional, Co-Ed by wing
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- LEED Gold certification
- Wireless internet access
- Common bathrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Lobby with television
- Kitchen facilities
- Vending machines with ID card swipe
- ADA accessible bath on each floor
- Air conditioned
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
- Water bottle filling station
- Study rooms (2nd & 6th floors)
- Lounges (each floor)
- Rent a MicroFridge®
- Standard room dimensions: 15' x 11'
- Movable furniture
- 60" adjustable beds - raise full height or lower 3/4 height, NOT bunkable
- Bed risers not allowed
- 3-position chair
- Mirror above sink
- Sink in room
- Vertical blinds
- 3-drawer chest
Click to enlarge