The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Read the latest updates.
There are several different types of employment opportunities available to those wishing to join University Housing or Appalachian State University in some capacity, whether as a student employee or full-time staff member. The links below provide information about student employment opportunities within University Housing. Those interested in full-time employment with Appalachian State University should visit the Human Resources website for information regarding current openings and application procedures.
- Conference Assistant: Spring Semester
- Desk Assistant: Spring Semester
- Graduate Assistant: Late Fall & Early Spring
- Night Assistant: Mid-Fall & Mid-Spring
- Resident Assistant (Spring Semester): Early Fall (upper-class students only)
- Resident Assistant (Next Academic Year): Mid to Late Fall
For specific application timelines and questions please contact the Associate Director of University Housing for Staff Recruitment, Selection, & Training at (828) 262-8734.