Follow the 3Ws and do your Daily Health Check before leaving your residence hall or coming to campus.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated August 21, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
There are several different types of employment opportunities available to those wishing to join University Housing or Appalachian State University in some capacity, whether as a student employee or full-time staff member. The links below provide information about student employment opportunities within University Housing. Those interested in full-time employment with Appalachian State University should visit the Human Resources website for information regarding current openings and application procedures.
- Conference Assistant: Spring Semester
- Desk Assistant: Spring Semester
- Graduate Assistant: Late Fall & Early Spring
- Night Assistant: Mid-Fall & Mid-Spring
- Resident Assistant (Spring Semester): Early Fall (upper-class students only)
- Resident Assistant (Next Academic Year): Mid to Late Fall
For specific application timelines and questions please contact the Associate Director of University Housing for Staff Recruitment, Selection, & Training at (828) 262-8734.