The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Instruction has transitioned online for summer sessions. Read the latest update posted 5/21/2020 at 1:20 p.m.
Read the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated March 31, 2020 at 9:20 a.m.
Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
- Doughton Hall AppSync photo album
- Maximum Occupancy: 282 residents
- Style: Traditional, Co-ed by room
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- Wireless internet access
- Common bathrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Main lobby television and kitchen facilities
- Water bottle filling station
- Vending machines with ID card swipe
- Air conditioned
- ADA accessible bath on each floor
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
- Rent a MicroFridge®
- Standard room dimensions: 16' x 12'5"
- Movable furniture
- 60" adjustable height beds - raise/lower full height or bunk
- Mirror (in wardrobe)
- Carpeted rooms
- 3-drawer chest
- 3-position chair
- 7"-30" storage under bed (unbunked)
- 18" storage under bed (bunked)
- Security screens (ground floor)