The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Instruction has transitioned online for summer sessions. Read the latest update posted 5/21/2020 at 1:20 p.m.
Read the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated March 31, 2020 at 9:20 a.m.
Living Learning Center
Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
- Living Learning Center AppSync photo album
- Maximum Occupancy: 310 residents
- Style: Suite, Co-Ed by suite
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- Wireless internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Kitchen and lounge area on each floor
- ADA accessible
- Vending machines with ID card swipe
- Air conditioned
- Water bottle filling station
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
- Side door card access ends at 8:00 p.m. nightly and resumes at 8:00 a.m.
- Main entry card access is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Rent a MicroFridge®
- Standard room dimensions: 21'4" x 11'6"
- Movable furniture
- 36" adjustable height beds - raise/lower full height or bunk
- 8" bed risers allowed on unbunked beds
- Carpeted rooms
- Shared bath (4 students)
- 3-position chair
- Shelf unit (over desk)
- Sink (in shared bath)
Click to enlarge