Living Learning Center
Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers virtual tours of our residence hall rooms and their amenities. Please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration. You will be able to access different room styles for halls that have different room styles by clicking on the tours in the top left corner after you enter the virtual tour below.
Please note that room photos provided on this site are for reference only and may or may not accurately represent current or future housing policies and/or furnishings. Residents should follow all policies as outlined on the Housing Policies page of this site as this reflects all currently enforced guidelines within the residence halls at any given time. University Housing does not measure individual room dimensions or provide individual room layouts. The dimensions and layouts provided on this website reflect a standard room in each building and some rooms may vary slightly from the dimensions and/or layouts provided here.
- Living Learning Center photo album (opens in a new tab)
- - llcity_asu (opens in a new tab)
- Maximum Occupancy: 300 residents
- Style: Suite, Co-Ed by suite
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- Wireless internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Kitchen and lounge area on each floor
- ADA accessible
- Vending machines with ID card swipe
- Air conditioned
- Water bottle filling station
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
- Side door card access ends at 8:00 p.m. nightly and resumes at 8:00 a.m.
- Main entry card access is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Rent a MicroFridge® (opens in a new tab)
- Standard room dimensions: 21'4" x 11'6"
- Movable furniture
- 36" adjustable height beds - raise/lower full height or bunk
- 8" bed risers allowed on unbunked beds
- Carpeted rooms
- Shared bath (4 students)
- Desk chair
- Shelf unit (over desk)
- Sink (in shared bath)
Click to enlarge