Follow the 3Ws and do your Daily Health Check before leaving your residence hall or coming to campus.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated August 21, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
- Belk Hall photo album
- Maximum Occupancy: 164 residents
- Style: Traditional, Co-Ed by room
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- Wireless internet access
- Common bathrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Lobby with television
- Kitchen facilities
- Vending machines with ID card swipe
- ADA accessible bath on each floor)
- Air conditioned
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
- Water bottle filling station
- Conference room
- Rent a MicroFridge®
- Standard room dimensions: 14'8" x 10'6"
- Movable furniture
- 60" adjustable height beds - raise/lower full height or bunk
- Bed risers not allowed
- 3-position chair
- Mirror above sink
- Vertical blinds
- 3-drawer chest
- Sink in room
Click to enlarge