The university remains open and is actively engaged in maintaining the safest possible learning and work environment.
Click here for the latest university COVID-19 updates.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated June 10, 2020 at 8:20 a.m.
Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
- Cannon Hall photo album
- Maximum Occupancy: 287 residents
- Style: Traditional, Co-Ed by room
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- Wireless internet access
- Common bathrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Water bottle filling station
- Kitchen facilities
- ADA accessible bath facilities
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
- Study lounge (first floor)
- Side door card access ends at 8:00 p.m. nightly and resumes at 8:00 a.m.
- Main entry card access is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Rent a MicroFridge®
- Standard room dimensions: 15'10" x 12'
- Movable furniture
- 60" adjustable beds - raise full height or lower 3/4 height, NOT bunkable
- Bed risers not allowed
- Mirror (inside wardrobe)
- Vertical blinds
- Desk under bed
- 30" chest under bed
- Security screens (ground floor)