Annual Housing Scholarship
University Housing is pleased to present the Annual Housing Scholarship! This scholarship is funded through departmental fundraising efforts to provide financial assistance for students choosing to remain in on-campus housing. Scholarship recipients receive $1,000, distributed over two semesters ($500 in the fall, $500 in the spring).
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Full-time, degree-seeking student at Appalachian State University
- Must currently live on campus
- Must plan to live on campus for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
- Must have earned 12 Appalachian credit hours by May 11, 2020
- Must be in good standing with Student Conduct
Recipients are chosen using the following criteria:
- Financial Need
- Campus/Community involvement
- Essay response
Applications are due April 10, 2020 by 5:00pm!