Follow the 3Ws and do your Daily Health Check before leaving your residence hall or coming to campus.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated November 9, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
- Summit Hall photo album
- Maximum Occupancy: 333 residents
- Style: Suite, Co-Ed by suite
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- Wireless internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Lounge with television and fireplace
- Water bottle filling station
- ADA accessible
- Study lounge on each floor
- Kitchen and vending facilities
- Kitchen facilities with seating area
- Public restrooms
- Air conditioned
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
- Side door card access ends at 8:00 p.m. nightly and resumes at 8:00 a.m.
- Main entry card access is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Rent a MicroFridge®
- Standard room dimensions: 18'6" x 12'
- Movable furniture
- 60" adjustable height beds - raise/lower full height or bunk
- Bed risers not allowed
- Vertical blinds
- Desk under bed
- 30" chest under bed
- Rolling desk chair
- Vinyl flooring
- Sliding window
- Shared bathroom (4 students)