Living Learning Center
Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
Please note that room photos provided on this site are for reference only and may or may not accurately represent current or future housing policies and/or furnishings. Residents should follow all policies as outlined on the Housing Policies page of this site as this reflects all currently enforced guidelines within the residence halls at any given time. University Housing does not measure individual room dimensions or provide individual room layouts. The dimensions and layouts provided on this website reflect a standard room in each building and some rooms may vary slightly from the dimensions and/or layouts provided here.
- Maximum Occupancy: 310 residents
- Style: Suite, Co-Ed by suite
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- Wireless internet access
- Laundry facilities with ID card swipe
- Kitchen and lounge area on each floor
- ADA accessible
- Vending machines with ID card swipe
- Air conditioned
- Water bottle filling station
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
- Side door card access ends at 8:00 p.m. nightly and resumes at 8:00 a.m.
- Main entry card access is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Rent a MicroFridge®
- Standard room dimensions: 21'4" x 11'6"
- Movable furniture
- 36" adjustable height beds - raise/lower full height or bunk
- 8" bed risers allowed on unbunked beds
- Carpeted rooms
- Shared bath (4 students)
- 3-position chair
- Shelf unit (over desk)
- Sink (in shared bath)
Click to enlarge