Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
Please note that room photos provided on this site are for reference only and may or may not accurately represent current or future housing policies and/or furnishings. Residents should follow all policies as outlined on the Housing Policies page of this site as this reflects all currently enforced guidelines within the residence halls at any given time. University Housing does not measure individual room dimensions or provide individual room layouts. The dimensions and layouts provided on this website reflect a standard room in each building and some rooms may vary slightly from the dimensions and/or layouts provided here.
- Cannon Hall AppSync photo album
- Maximum Occupancy: 287 residents
- Style: Traditional, Co-Ed by room
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- Wireless internet access
- Common bathrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Water bottle filling station
- Kitchen facilities
- Air conditioned
- ADA accessible bath facilities
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
- Study lounge (first floor)
- Side door card access ends at 8:00 p.m. nightly and resumes at 8:00 a.m.
- Main entry card access is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Rent a MicroFridge®
- Standard room dimensions: 15'10" x 12'
- Movable furniture
- 60" adjustable beds - raise full height or lower 3/4 height, NOT bunkable
- Bed risers not allowed
- Mirror (inside wardrobe)
- Vertical blinds
- Desk under bed
- 30" chest under bed
- Security screens (ground floor)