The university remains open and is actively engaged in maintaining the safest possible learning and work environment.
Click here for the latest university COVID-19 updates.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated June 10, 2020 at 8:20 a.m.
Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
- Appalachian Heights photo album
- Maximum Occupancy: 290 residents
- Style: Apartment, Co-ed by suite
- Meal Plan Required: No
- Wireless internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Lobby with television
- Study lounge on each floor
- ADA accessible
- Vending machines with ID card swipe
- Air conditioned
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
- Side door card access ends at 8:00 p.m. nightly and resumes at 8:00 a.m.
- Main entry card access is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Standard apartment area is 909 square feet
- Private bathroom in each bedroom
- Two bedrooms & baths per apartment
- Movable furniture
- Bunkable beds
- 8" bed risers allowed on unbunked beds
- Full kitchen with microwave (additional microwaves are not allowed)
- Fully carpeted
- Walk-in closet in each bedroom
- Furnished living room
- Full-size refrigerator (additional refrigerators are not allowed)