Residence Hall Information
Univerisity Housing is pleased to offer more on campus housing options for our Transfer Students. This unique opportunity will provide students the access and support of University staff. Please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration. We are working to provide more pictures and detailed information about the room arrangments while living at the Sleep Inn.
During the academic year 2023-2024, Transfer Students will be housed in two locations: Mountain Laurel, a University owned residence hall, and the Sleep Inn, a local hotel. Transfer students requesting an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) will need to select to reside in Mountain Laurel, or may need to be reassigned upon approval.
Please note that room photos provided on this site are for reference only and may or may not accurately represent current or future housing policies and/or furnishings. Residents should follow all policies as outlined on the Housing Policies page of this site as this reflects all currently enforced guidelines within the residence halls at any given time. University Housing does not measure individual room dimensions or provide individual room layouts. The dimensions and layouts provided on this website reflect a standard room in each building and some rooms may vary slightly from the dimensions and/or layouts provided here.
- Maximum Occupancy: 140 residents
- 58 double occupancy rooms, each with two double beds
- 24 single occupancy rooms, each with a King Bed
- Style: Hotel Style, Co-ed by room
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- Wireless internet access
- Laundry room
- Cable television in each room
- Main lobby kitchen facilities
- Vending machines with ID card swipe
- Air Conditioned
- ADA accessible
- Small fridge, microwave, and TV in each room/li>
- 1 Closet per room
- 1 Wardrobe per room for double occupancy rooms
- Mirror (in wardrobe)
- Carpeted rooms
- 3-position chair
- Private bathroom in each room