Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
- Justice Hall AppSync photo album
- Maximum Occupancy: 312 residents
- Style: Traditional, Co-Ed by wing
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- Wireless internet access
- Common bathrooms
- Laundry facilities with ID card swipe
- Main lobby with television
- Study lounge
- Vending machines with ID card swipe
- Kitchen facilities
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
- Side door card access ends at 8:00 p.m. nightly and resumes at 8:00 a.m.
- Main entry card access is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
* Justice Hall is not air conditioned.
- Standard room dimensions: 17'11" x 12'11"
- Movable furniture
- 1st & 4th floors: 60" adjustable height beds - raise/lower full height or bunk
- 2nd & 3rd floors: 36" adjustable height beds - raise/lower full height or bunk
- Bed risers not allowed on 1st & 4th floors
- 8" bed risers allowed on unbunked beds on 2nd & 3rd floors
- Walk-in closet
- Sink in room
- 3-drawer chest
- Vertical blinds
- 3-position chair
- 12" storage under bed
- Security screens (ground floor)