The university remains open and is actively engaged in maintaining the safest possible learning and work environment.
Click here for the latest university COVID-19 updates.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated June 10, 2020 at 8:20 a.m.
Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
- Gardner Hall photo album
- Maximum Occupancy: 281 residents
- Style: Traditional, Co-Ed by wing
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- Wireless internet access
- Common bathrooms
- ADA accessible
- Laundry facilities
- Main lobby - connects to Coltrane Hall
- Vending machines with ID card swipe
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
* Gardner Hall is not air conditioned.
- Standard room dimensions: 15'6" x 10'8"
- Movable furniture
- 60" adjustable height beds - raise/lower full height or bunk
- Bed risers not allowed
- Fixed wardrobe
- Mirror (in wardrobe)
- Desk with chair
- Security screens (ground floor)