The university remains open and is actively engaged in maintaining the safest possible learning and work environment.
Click here for the latest university COVID-19 updates.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated June 10, 2020 at 8:20 a.m.
Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
- Lovill Hall photo album
- Maximum Occupancy: 217 residents
- Style: Traditional, Co-Ed by room
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- Wireless internet access
- Common bathrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Study lounge
- ADA accessible bath on each floor
- Vending machines with ID card swipe
- Air conditioned
- Kitchen facilities
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
- Rent a MicroFridge®
- Standard room dimensions: 16' x 12'5"
- Movable furniture
- 36" adjustable height beds - raise/lower full height or bunk
- 8" bed risers allowed on unbunked beds
- Mirror (inside wardrobe)
- 3-drawer chest
- 3-position chair
- 7"-30" storage under bed (unbunked)
- 18" storage under bed (bunked)
- Security screens (ground floor)
Click to enlarge