Follow the 3Ws and do your Daily Health Check before leaving your residence hall or coming to campus.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated August 21, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
- East Hall photo album
- Maximum Occupancy: 362 residents
- Style: Traditional, Co-Ed by wing
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- Wireless internet access
- Common bathrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Lobby with television
- Kitchen facilities
- Vending machines with ID card swipe
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
- Side door card access ends at 8:00pm nightly and resumes at 8:00am
- Main entry card access is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
* East Hall is not air conditioned.
- Standard room dimensions: 17'9" x 13'
- Fixed furniture (room # ends in 01-32)
- Movable furniture (room # ends in 34-75)
- Junior loft beds - raise to 36" (room # ends in 01-32)
- 60" adjustable height beds - raise to mid-point or lower (room # ends in 34-75)
- Bed risers not allowed
- Sink with mirror (room # ends in 01-32)
- Sink with medicine cabinet (room # ends in 34-75)
- 3-position chair
- Security screens (ground floor)
Click to enlarge