Follow the 3Ws and do your Daily Health Check before leaving your residence hall or coming to campus.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated August 21, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
Residence Hall Information
University Housing offers a 360° view of our residence hall rooms and the amenities. Click on the pictures below to have a look around each space, but please note that rooms may vary slightly in size and configuration.
- Coltrane Hall photo album
- Maximum Occupancy: 282 residents
- Style: Traditional, Co-Ed by wing
- Meal Plan Required: Yes
- Wireless internet access
- Common bathrooms
- ADA accessible
- Laundry facilities
- Main lobby - connects to Gardner Hall
- Vending machines with ID card swipe
- Extra-long twin mattress (80"L x 36"W x 7"H)
Coltrane Hall is not air conditioned.
- Standard room dimensions: 15'6" x 10'8"
- Movable furniture
- 60" adjustable height beds - raise/lower full height or bunk
- Bed risers not allowed
- Fixed wardrobe
- Mirror (in wardrobe)
- Desk with chair
- Security screens (ground floor)
Click to enlarge